Fasan - still tiny


Still working in a tiny scale.

It's difficult to get a good picture of the painting since the texture of the paper makes it look very rough. In real life it is much smoother, and the lines are lighter.

You can see the other tiny-scale watercolor painting here, where I'm also explaining why I do it
(In addition for the obvious: That it's fun!)

#

Be sure to check out more of my follower's wonderful blogs:

K R I S T I I N A
- a true artist who creates the most beautiful paintings filled with both tenderness and warmth. Has the blog K R I S T I I N A


Tovepia
- a very humorous and fun blog with tons of everyday moments and stories. One drawback: Only in Norwegian ... But maybe a translator gadget does the trick? Name of the blog is Tovepia.

#

Thank you for following! 
You can also follow me at twitter, @ruthe_art.






Etiketter: , ,